Environment, Information Technology, Quality and Other Technical Matters not directly related to a Trainee's own discipline
General and Professional Matters
Amazing Presentation Skills for Engineers and Managers
22 & 23 March 2017 (Wed & Thur)
9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
MindPower Development Academy
8/F, Breakthrough Centre, 191 Woosung street, Jordan Kowloon
Facilitated by Dr. Jason Kong
This 2 – Day certification program is aimed at providing necessary high impact presentation skills and in-depth understanding of the psychology in human brain to candidates; and providing benchmarking and suggestions to their performance during the practicing exercise.
The overall objectives of this program are to enable participants to qualify for following skill set :
1. Promote their highest intention as High Impact presenter;
2. Unpack the methodologies and approaches and understand the psychology behind;
3. Equip participants with effective platform skills to develop high level presentation;
4. Benchmark and give quality feedback for improvement and further enhancement;
5. Lead, support and foster their communication skill in organization.
After the training participants are expected to be able to :
Access top states for High Impact presentation
Influence a group by presenting ideas with passion & elegance
Persuade the audience with supporting facts and examples
Communicate ideas with clarity and conviction
Gain confidence in your presentation skills
Attain benchmarking skills with critical success factors
Develop an organizing, systematic and powerful content
Take your competence to the next level of success
Mainly in Cantonese supplemented with English terms.